KIT-AR is one of 20 partners participating in the DAT4.ᴢᴇʀo, a EU research project that will help revolutionize manufacturing by enabling European companies with tools to succeed in the 4th Industrial Revolution. By using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and data to improve manufacturing, factories will become more autonomous. The goal is to research ways to achieve zero-defect manufacturing in smart factories.
The project goals are:
- Achieve Zero Defect Manufacturing – Data-driven robotics and AI ensure high quality production
- Reduce ramp-up time – “Ramp-up” is the time from product development to maximal production
- Decrease time-to-market – Products will be produced and delivered quicker
DAT4.Zero has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation programme under Grant Agreement No. 958363. For more information about this project please visit DAT 4.0‘s page.
Research on zero-defect manufacturing in smart factories
R3 – AGENDA MOBILIZADORA DA FILEIRA DAS TECNOLOGIAS DE PRODUÇÃO PARA A REINDUSTRIALIZAÇÃO is a strategic initiative that gathers several R&D programs especially aimed at:
- Industrial transformation through R&D and transfer of innovative production processes;
- Industrial readiness for resilience, Growth and Innovation;
- Professional Training in innovative production technologies;
- Companies’ internationalization;
- R3 results communication and promotion.
Find out more about R3 in the project’s file.