Your augmented reality step-by-step instructions editor. A platform where you can:
- Add, remove and manage instruction sets at scale;
- Digitalize procedure documents and paper checklists;
- Update instructions in a more timely manner and effectively reduce your time-to-competence!
Human operators are able to see and interact with step-by-step instructions overlaid on shopfloor equipments through the power of augmented reality. Complex processes and intricate procedures become digital and easy to follow, while production quality and traceability increases.
- Process guidance through AR instructions, using animations, 3D, video and sound;
- Hands-free interaction with gesture and voice commands;
- Instructions are shown only when needed, so no time is lost looking up information on a paper;
- Digital documents and instructions follow employees around without any effort;
- Streamline process quality assurance, in a growingly complex line production context;
Enables automatic quality checks in manufacturing processes:
- Error probability: Activity recognition in real-time to detect deviations from the norm or expected output. I.e. If a bolt is not detected where it should be, it alerts worker of a probable mistake and shows how to fix it;
- Sealant and Clamp detection: automatic quality checks can be done on more diverse and sophisticated items, from sealant and clamps to your own process materials.
Kaizen starts here. More than a dashboard, KIT-Insight does a process X-Ray of your workers processes and enables you to literally see how they were actually executed by your team. You are then able to trace and compare them with your plan in order to continuously improve your operations.
- Bridge the knowledge gap between engineering and shopfloor;
- Enable effective process optimisation by analyzing real work processes;
- Errors and wastes visual traceability;
- Automate Quality Assurance by collecting digital evidences from each process;
- Digitalize continuous improvement process and share it across departments.