REDUCE YOUR MANUFACTURING CoPQ
- Costs of Poor Quality (CoPQ) in manufacturing plants can go up to 40%, according to the World Manufacturing Forum.
- Direct Costs of Poor Quality include prevention, inspection, auditing, rework, repairing, design changes, additional inventory, downgrading, sales returns and SLA penalties.
- Indirect Costs of Poor Quality refer to logistics costs for returns, repair costs after warranty period, dissatisfaction shared by word of mouth and brand reputation losses.
- Therefore, KIT-AR can help you reduce your manufacturing CoPQ:
QUALITY ASSURANCE ON YOUR SHOPFLOOR
- Manufacturing production lines still rely on paper processes for quality assurance and continuous improvement.
- Consequently, digital transformation reduces valuable time on shopfloor processes.
- KIT-AR can help improve your workers team performance & continuous improvement programmes with quality assurance:
UPSKILL MANUFACTURING WORKERS
- Products and services are becoming more complex.
- Industry 4.0 is bringing more technology to the shopfloor and to manufacturing.
- Meanwhile, a more diverse set of skills are now demanded from human operators.
- Most importantly, KIT-AR can help you reduce your time-to-competence:
Reduced time-to-competence for new trainees and reduction of team’s onboarding costs.
Workers follow best practice, automatic verification of sealant correct application and quality traceability.
Workers follow best practice, automatic verification of correct assembly of fixture clamps.