REDUCE YOUR CoPQ
- Costs of Poor Quality (CoPQ) in manufacturing plants can go up to 40%, according to the World Manufacturing Forum;
- Direct CoPQ include prevention, inspection, auditing, rework, repairing, design changes, additional inventory, downgrading, sales returns and SLA penalties;
- Indirect CoPQ refer to logistics costs for returns, repair costs after warranty period, dissatisfaction shared by word of mouth and brand reputation losses.
- KIT-AR can help you reduce your CoPQ:
DIGITISE YOUR SHOPFLOOR
- Production lines still rely on paper processes for quality assurance and continuous improvement;
- Digital transformation reduces non-value-added time on shopfloor processes;
- Lean six sigma & continuous improvement programmes depend on process traceability;
- KIT-AR can help you digitise your shopfloor:
- Products and services are becoming more complex;
- Industry 4.0 is bringing more technology to the shopfloor;
- A more diverse set of skills are now demanded from human operators;
- KIT-AR can help you reduce your time-to-competence:
Reduced time to competence for new trainees and reduction of team’s onboarding costs.
Workers follow best practice, automatic verification of sealant correct application and quality traceability.
Workers follow best practice, automatic verification of correct assembly of fixture clamps.